Low Cost High Earnings Businesses You Can Start From Home While Working In Your Jammies
There are two type of people worldwide. Those who see the glass half empty and those who see it half full. This experience was elevated for me when I had lunch with an old colleague from work and he began to complain about how only rich people can start a business. I thought he was joking.
As I sat and listened he ranted for almost ten minutes offering all the reasons he can not start his own business and get out of the rat race. He talked about the high cost of start ups,.
franchising and real estate development. When he finally showed up for air I decided to ask merely ask him one question. Mark, "Have you every asked yourself what kind of low cost businesses with high earnings margins are out there?".
He looked like he had been run over by a truck. I went on to say, "You are just asking the wrong question." He sat for a minute and said, "Ok, if you're so clever offer me some ideas." I said, "Great. Oh and by the way let's make it fun and focus on the ones you can work from home in your pajamas.".
Right here are the 5 low cost high earnings businesses I shared with Mark.
1. Internet Marketing: Do you have a pc in your home? If so you could be sitting on a gold mine. People make use of the internet to do all types of things. From a multimillion dollar wire jewelry making business to a young kid from Long Beach California who developed his empire teaching people how to play music by ear. Day-to-day people are getting on the internet and pursuing their own dot com fortune.
2. Tele-seminars: If you not a really technical person one of the.
best strategies is tele-seminars. With merely a telephone and a.
conference call line for your guest to employ on you can offer.
a class or seminar. You can either use it as a lead generator or you can sell your product or service from the seminar itself. An added product can come from recording the class. As soon as you record the class it can become an instantaneous product you can develop passive income from.
3. Joint Ventures: If you like the idea of not needing a product or money of your own than the idea of joint venturing could be for you. This business is merely the art of the deal. You are paid in direct proportion to your capacity to unite two parties who would not otherwise know each other outside of your introduction.
For example if you integrate company A's products, knowledge,.
resources and partner it with company B's client list you get to share in the earnings. And it would not cost you one cent.
4. Affiliate Marketing: What if someone else did most of the work but you got to share in the earnings pie? Well, that is.
what affiliate marketing is all about. There are hundreds of.
products ranging from digital down lots, books, seminars not to.
point out tough products like pcs, cellular phone and other.
techie stuff. Your job is to find the products that your market is interested in and when you sell something you get a percentage of the sale. You can do this without having any inventory or the overhead of a traditional business.
5. Information Products: This is one of the most highly lucrative low cost businesses you can get involved in. If you have specialized knowledge or can do you can look into and reporton it you can develop products that are highly rewarding. For example, one of the fastest means to success is to talk to specialists in a high demand niche market.
As soon as you have talked to these specialists you can take the details and develop numerous different products from the one meeting. Some of the things you can do is sell the recording itself, sell the transcript of the call, make use of some of the content develop an e-book or report or take several of the meetings and put them together for a skilled tape series.
6. Network Marketing/MLM: I have always been a fan of network.
advertising and marketing due to the fact that the business model is as much about self.
development as it is constructing a business. The premise is you find a company that you are passionate about the product, has a proven system and strong team leadership. Most of these companies are low cost of entry. And you construct your empire leveraging the efforts of lots of.
Some people incorrectly believe you are going to get rich off the back of someone else. Not true. The very core of network marketing is built on the reality that you earn in direct proportion of your capacity to recruit, train, influence, support and lead a voluntary group of people. For those who can do this the incentives are terrific.
7. EBay: A while ago I was introduced to the EBay fad by someone.
who in the beginning had no money so he decided to sell a tape set a pal had developed. This product was a compilation of meetings with successful entrepreneurs. Their first sale was $37.00 and they went on to construct multi-million dollar empire. EBay is one of the quickest means to get to an earnings. You can take things that you have in your garage today and sell them on EBay tomorrow. Bear in mind one mans junk is another mans treasure (I know cliche').
At the end of the lunch something intriguing taken place. My friend Mark was starting to see the glass half full. How about you? Are you trying to find a business you can start without breaking the bank? The above five businesses are just a few ideas to jump start your thought process. Nonetheless, make no mistake you can start a low cost high earnings business and enjoy it while lounging in your pajamas.